Megan Fox Quotes  

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I guess I see a resemblance between us two, but I want to become my own person.
~ Megan Fox

I really enjoy having sex, and that's offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women sluts, which is sad. I haven't met a lot of men who've said, "You like having sex? What a dirty whore you are!". That's because they wish their wives or girlfriends would have more sex with them.
~ Megan Fox

I just had an incredible amount of empathy for her my whole life. I cry when I see her on camera.
~ Megan Fox

People who don't like me talk about it as though I'm trash because I have tattoos. I find that insane because it's 2008, not the 1950s. Tattoos aren't limited to sailors. It's a form of art I find beautiful. I love it.
~ Megan Fox

I didn't get along with Lindsay Lohan on Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen, but you have to consider that we were 16-year-old girls. I haven't seen Lindsay since then, but I imagine she's grown and become a different person. I know I have. From what I've experienced, women aren't good friends to one another. When guys want to hang out with you because your personality is badass, women immediately hate you.
~ Megan Fox

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anybody commit to a character the way that he did. He makes really outrageous choices and it’s great when everybody else on the set is making more subdued ones and he goes with it and convinces us that it’s brilliant afterwards.
~ Megan Fox

I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. My sex drive is so high. I'd rather have sex with Brian all the time than leave the house. He doesn't mind.
~ Megan Fox

Because I looked older than her, she’d be nice to my face so I would buy her cigarettes. We got away with it every time.
~ Megan Fox

Is there anything wrong with you?
~ Megan Fox

I’m horrible to live with. I don’t clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, “Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn’t flush.”
~ Megan Fox

When I was 14, I thought I was the coolest kid in school because I told everyone the jokes in FHM.
~ Megan Fox

I didn't get along with Lindsay Lohan on Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen, but you have to consider that we were 16-year-old girls. I haven't seen Lindsay since then, but I imagine she's grown and become a different person. I know I have. From what I've experienced, women aren't good friends to one another. When guys want to hang out with you because your personality is badass, women immediately hate you.
~ Megan Fox

Lindsay and I weren't the best of friends.
~ Megan Fox

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Megan Fox Quotes

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster